Fletch Make a Sea Turtle Craft
Fletch Fun Activity (Adult Supervision Required)
Hello FRIENDS! Let’s make a sea turtle. It’s a Tur-te-ly Funtastic activity.
Gather the materials you need and follow the instructions. Let’s get started!
Artwork by Tierney
– Paper: construction or cardstock (white)
– Crayons or colored pencils
1. Gather the material you need.
2. Print out the head, flippers (front and rear) and carapace (top shell).
3. Cut out the head, flippers and carapace.
4. Arrange the head and front flippers so the head is located between the two front flippers.
The rear flippers belong on opposite sides at the rear of the carapace.
5. Attach the head to the underside of the carapace using glue.
6. Attach the front flippers to the underside of the carapace using glue.
7. Attach the rear flippers to the underside of the carapace using glue.
8. Color your sea turtle.
9. Name your sea turtle.
Steps 5, 6 and 7: If you want the head and/or flippers (front and/or rear) to move, use a single hole punch and craft brad fasteners to attach the head and flippers.